THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.

Versatile Blogger Award (Facts About Myself)

I was nominated by several bloggers. These are the awesome people:
Vivien Cheng from Reading In Wonderland
Melissa Baez from Ever So Mela
Ranu from The Bookish Life

Thank you for nominating me!
The Rules 
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

I Nominate:
Phew! Now, it's time for me to reveal facts about myself.

10 Facts about Azee
  • I was quite bossy in elementary school. Also, I was quite the defender to the victims of bullying. Go figure! xD
  • After 8 years, I still haven't finish reading The Tale of Two Cities. I finished Book One, recently! Now, I have to continue reading the Book Two. I hope it won't take me years this time. :/
  • I can understand Mandarin after hearing my friends speaking it for 3 years in high school. However, since I moved, I can't understand it all that much, but I get the gist. 
  • I climbed a mountain halfway before. I actually climbed it halfway twice. I had to go down the first time because I had to send a friend down when she couldn't make it to the top. The second time I climbed, I was huffing and puffing so much and my body was almost parallel to the ground. I decided to stop the climb and return to the base. I was disappointed that I couldn't make it to the top but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
  • Also, going down, I realised I have fear of steep heights. Hah! It's just that I can imagine myself rolling down the mountain at every step of the way. I was walking down a cleared path with nothing to hold on to if I stumbled. Needless to say, I was glad when I reached the bottom.
  • I like to read Creepypasta and honestly, I think it's not that scary. But, at night, I started to imagine things and what was not scary become creepy in the darkness of the night. 
  • I can't remember any of my dreams! 
  • One year in high school, I ate one tube of Mentos EVERYDAY.
  • I had a crushed on a teacher once. I feel so stupid when I think about it now.
  • My childhood dream was to be an astronaut. I think I'm still holding on to that dream. 
So, that's all about me. Think you know me better now? :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...