THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.

Follow Friday #4 In Which My House Is Burning Down

Welcome, everyone! It's time for the weekly fun! As always, this meme is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Your house is burning down and you have time to select three books you own to take with you. What three books? - Alison Can Read.






Oh my, let's hope it will never come down to this! I love all my books equally. But, to save only three, I will pick my first childhood book (yes, I still keep it!), The Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton. I choose The Faraway Tree because it's my real first thick and hardcover book. I re-read it like 10 times already. I still read it now and then. It has saved me from reading slumps a lot of times now. So, I'm really attached to it. For my second book, does a box set count as one? I'm sure it does, right! :D So, my second will be my Harry Potter books. I can't possibly just take three from the series! It's hardcover and these things are expensive! Lastly, I will pick Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein because it's one of my favourite books of all time. For my other books left to burn in the fire, I'm sorry!




The award for ugly crying goes to...
Kidding! xD 
To make up for the ugly crying, here's a marvelously handsome cry:
A scene from Charlie St. Cloud. Breaks my heart evertime! D':

It make me thinking, for all the times we spent picking up books to be saved, we could have grabbed other more valuable things like money and suchs. Man, god bless the book lovers! xD 

Happy Friday, everyone! Have a fun (and safe) weekend!
Cheers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...