THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.

Follow Friday #2

Wow, time sure fly by fast! Before I know it, it's time of the week again! Happy Friday everyone! As always, this meme is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Do you read more than one book at a time, and if so, how, like a certain amount of pages per book before moving on to the next one in the queue? -Words I Write Crazy

I used to not be able to read more than one book at a time and was in awe when my friend told me that she was reading two books at a time. The reason I couldn't do it before was because I was afraid I will get distracted or even forget the story of the book I was originally reading and maybe confused the two stories. However, now it has become a norm for me to read more than one book at a time. It depends on the book I am reading though. If the book is interesting and captivating, I wouldn't be able to look for another book to read in the first place. If I find a book to be slow or dragging, I will put it down for another time when I feel like reading it again. In the mean time, I will look for another book to read. I sometimes alternate between reading two books. It's always a case of slow-draggy books that make me do so.

Now, for the follow fun!

You can follow me through GFC, Google+, Bloglovin, email and even friend me on Goodreads! I just created a twitter account yesterday so you guys can follow me there too! Just click on the twitter bird that is flying around my blog right now and it will redirect you to my twitter account. If you can't catch the bird then, well, you will just have to click the button below.

But, what fun will that be, right? Have fun chasing the bird! :D

Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you guys have a lovely weekend!
Cheers!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...