THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.

Quotes of the Week

I had read books this week that has some amazing quotes. Instead of just marking them on the pages, I thought of making a picture out of them. That way, I can pin it on my Pinterest board dedicated to book quotes. I want to share these with you guys so you can pin it too. What better way to share favourite quotes, right? If many of you like this idea, I might start a weekly meme.





As you can see, most of my quotes are from The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis. I just love the book! The way of writing is so beautiful that every words seems quotable. Also, this week hasn't been a great week for reading. Most of the books are letting me down. I hope I will have more next week. 
Anyway, what do you think of these quotes? Is it good enough for you to pin?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...